OT:Commenting in PDF files from Acrobat 6.0

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Mon Apr 17 14:35:45 PDT 2006

Hi all,

One of my colleagues created a PDF of her document and is passing it
around to reviewers for comment. Trouble is, the reviewers can't add
comments and she doesn't know why. This is the first time she's done it
and doesn't know whether it's her security settings, preferences, or
version of the software. She is using the full version of Acrobat 6.0.
Does 6.0 allow recipients to comment or does she have to upgrade to
Acrobat 7.0 or 7.0 Pro? I have 7.0 Pro on my machine and haven't had any
problems.

Thanks...............Jon