Commenting in PDF files from Acrobat 6.0

Catherine Woods catwood at telus.net
Mon Apr 17 14:55:20 PDT 2006

She needs to use Acrobat 7 Pro if she wants to get the full advantage of the
commenting feature.

It's a great feature with very few problems (for its first release). I'd
recommend it to anyone who is tired of getting comments back in varied
formats. The auto online help feature is great as well.

Catherine