Problem with the links in pdf

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Apr 25 04:40:23 PDT 2006

Hi Sindu,

In the PDF Setup dialog box, click the Links tab. Make sure the checkbox is
checked and click Set. Make a new PDF and see if this solves the problem.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hi,

When i convert a fm file to pdf  some links in the pdf file are not opening
sometimes. I have taken all the steps and even imported the formats from the
other files and tried with that, its working fine for Generated files but I
am facing this problem for the chapter files.

Is this  the problem with framemaker and acrobat....do i need to reinstall
this. We are using FrameMaker 7.1 and Acrobat Distiller 5 versions.

Why is the file crashed often ? Any particular reason......

Please let me know the solution.

--
Regards,
Sindu