Blank left page and master pages

Anne Weiner aweiner at ixiacom.com
Tue Apr 25 09:44:11 PDT 2006

Not long ago someone posted a message about how to use Apply Master Pages
and the default Left master page to automatically apply a customized master
page to a final blank left page. I thought the technique was terribly
elegant and managed to create such a master page scheme.

Now I have a question and, of course, cannot find the original message.

My question is this: The technique described in the original message works
beautifully, except when a table spans multiple pages. To the "Apply Master
Pages" feature the intervening pages between the beginning and the end of
the table look blank! If one of them is a left page, it applies the default
Left master page. Is the a way around this?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide including an alternative
method for automatically handling a final blank left page in a double-sided
format (Make Page Count Even).

Anne Weiner