Index Formatting Question

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Tue Apr 25 13:55:16 PDT 2006

Rick and Sarah and Fred,

Thanks! I made the hyphen a nonbreaking one (had to get the search term
right though in Framemaker to figure out how - nonbreaking, not
non-breaking! :-) And yep, Fred, as per comment,

And you might also decrease the space between the entry text
and the page number; in your little example it seems kind of excessive
(although I know the example is not realistic...) so you're more likely
to get breaking lines.

it was not realistic, Just wanted to make sure that I visually got my
point across in an email - sometimes, unless you exaggerate spaces in an
email, they're not the obvious.

Thanks again - just implemented the change and it works like a charm.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.