Unavailable font

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Fri Apr 28 12:14:26 PDT 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:48:18 -0400, "Ridder, Fred"
<fred.ridder at intel.com> wrote:

>Somebody
>has a plug-in that can configure FrameMaker to have a different
>default printer than the Windows default, but I don't remember
>the details at the moment

That would be Sundorne's excellent and free plugin SetPrint:
  http://www.sundorne.com/FrameMaker/Freeware/setPrint.htm

Highly recommended, as is the inexpensive IndexRef plugin
on the same site that makes Frame IX See and See-also refs
work as they should have in the first place...
  http://www.sundorne.com/FrameMaker/IndexRef/

And Ian's tech support is very, very good.  ;-)

Enjoy!