Wow, if this came to pass?!?!?!

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Sat Apr 29 20:12:39 PDT 2006

That piece is total and ridiculous speculation on his
part. And it just won't happen! A very large number of
Adobe employees would refuse to work in tyrannical,
cultish environment encouraged by Apple's management.
Nor would they work for Microsoft (stated to stave off
the usual crew of paranoids on this list) for similar
reasons.

	- Dov