Wow, if this came to pass?!?!?!

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 30 04:09:31 PDT 2006

At 20:12 -0700 29/4/06, Dov Isaacs wrote:

>That piece is total and ridiculous speculation on his part.

Of course it is - Cringley is paid to do just that. It's load of fun, too.

>And it just won't happen! A very large number of Adobe employees would refuse to work in tyrannical, cultish environment encouraged by Apple's management.

Would that make any difference? If there is any truth in the rumor at all [and no, I don't believe it either], it would be the products Apple was after. Sorry Dov.

It doesn't just give me the warm fuzzies, but the pink wibblies too, with a good bit of perspiration thrown in.

And didn't I remember reading somewhere that Apple's cash mountain is now so large that it's had to set up a company in Reno just to look after it? $8 billion or thereabouts. Name of 'Braeburn' [or maybe that was an April 1 piece and I didn't notice the date]. If they moved on Adobe, they could have 'Golden Delicious' too.
--
Steve