FM 7.2, Tables, and Find

Harro de Jong hdjong at triview.nl
Fri Aug 4 00:19:06 PDT 2006

Mary Holder wrote :

> In using the
> Find feature to
> locate various text strings, sometimes FM would highlight the
> exact text,
> and sometimes it would stop in a cell above the cell
> containing the text.

Does it actually select the wrong text, or does it just display the
black selection rectangle in the wrong place? In other words, when you
replace the text, does the correct text get replaced?
I've seen this happen, and it always turned out to be a display problem
rather than FM selecting the wrong text.
Another way to find out what's happening: change the zoom level, or do
Ctrl-L to redraw the screen.

Harro de Jong