FM won't create a second page

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 05:05:22 PDT 2006

Dear all,

the second time it happens to me.

First : I was writing text on my first page and when I reached the bottom of
it, FM did not create a second page to write on but allowed me to write on
and on underneath the footer.

Second : I inserted an anchored frame in the lowest cell of a table (bottom
of the page) and the same thing happened - the anchored frame inserted well,
but half of it (the lowest part) was invisible, below the footer once again.

Any idea on how to fix that?

First time I "added an unlinked page" (I don't really know how it's called
in the English version, it is "Ajouter des pages non connectées" in French)
but it does not satisfy me.

Thanx in advance for your help.

Mathieu.