Book printing as cropped A4 not letter

Partridge, Robert Robert.Partridge at au.unisys.com
Tue Aug 8 21:09:15 PDT 2006

Can anyone help us. We've got a document that is defined as Letter,
which when saved as PDF from Frame+SGML 6.0 to Acrobat 7.0 becomes an A4
document cropped down to 11in high (but with A4 width of 8.27in).

We've had this issue before when there was a mismatch between the
document size and the printer settings. On the machine in question the
settings for Adobe PDF and Distiller appear to all state Letter paper
size. The job options specify Letter size. On other machines with the
same set up the document is generated correctly so it must be a local
setting. Is there anywhere else where page size is specified?

Cheers,

Rob