Structured Frame Maker issue

Venkatesh venkat.partha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:15:22 PDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I wonder if any one could solve this issue that I am facing when
generating TOC in a Structured Book.

1. I have defined an element "Index" as <EMPTY>.
2. I have defined another element "Glossary" with some sub elements.
3. My book is defined with the above elements as optional with only one
occurrence  in it  (Glossary?, Index?)
4. I have included both these elements in the TOC when generating it.

The issue that I am facing is that I am getting the Glossary listing in
the TOC but not the Index listing.

I have tried the following to solve the issue but was unsuccessful.
1. Changed the "Index" element to contain a "IndexHead" element and
using the "IndexHead" element in the TOC - Did not work.
2. Changed the "Index" element General Rule to "IndexHead,<TEXT>" and
included the "Index" element in the TOC - Did not work.
3. Changed the "Index" element General Rule to "IndexHead, IndexBody"
and included the "IndexHead" element in TOC - Did not work.
4. Same as above but included the "IndexBody" element instead - Did not
work.

I am at my wits end here. Any pointers to the right way of doing it
would be greatly welcome.

Regards
Venkatesh Parthasarathy