Copying from Another Instance of FM

Steven Mays steven.mays at jcmb.com
Wed Aug 9 07:40:43 PDT 2006

Hello Framers

FM 6.0; Windows 2000

It seems that I was once able to copy from one instance of FM and paste into
another instance, and if in the original instance I had anchored frames and
images, then  these got to be successfully pasted in the second instance.
Now, when I try it, I only get text; I don't get the anchored frames and
images that I copied. The two documents have the same template.

Am I mistaken about this?

Steven

Steven Mays
Technical Writer
JCMB Technology
strictly for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
destroy the message. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of JCMB. The recipient should verify this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. JCMB accepts no liability of whatever nature
for any loss, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the
access of this email or any attached files.