SOLVED: Additional Para Element disturbs numbering in parent element

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:39:05 PDT 2006

I think I have solved this myself. Did it by adding an All-Context
rule to the NoteItem element:
Numbering: W: < >

There are some hours since I sent this to the list, but it has still
not appeared there -- at least I have not received a copy. Why do
original postings take so long to get in? Replies take only minutes.

Bodvar