JOB: Technical Writer - Contract - Emeryville, CA (Bay Area Candidates Only)

Jobs at ProSpring jobs at prospring.net
Tue Aug 15 13:43:59 PDT 2006

TW-900 Technical Writer - Contract - Emeryville, CA (Bay Area Candidates Only)
Length: 6+ months
Bill rate: BOE

A software developer needs someone to document a large medical billing system.

We don't have many details about the project, only that it needs to
be completed by 1Q 2007. So, the first thing you will need to do in
the contract is to create a scope out the project and deliverables
and create a document plan..

The client didn't mention an authoring tool, so you will probably
need to recommend a tool (FrameMaker?) as part of the doc plan
processes. Ditto for an online help tool (if needed).

Note: The job can be done remotely with meetings on-site as needed.

Requirements:

o. Experience scoping and managing large documentation projects (Required)

o. Experience documenting large software systems (Required)

o. Prior experience documenting medical software a plus

Other notes:

o. Authorized US workers only

o. We don't have a published bill rate for this project, so please
state your bill rate when applying.

o. Questions?  Call us at 888-378-2333

o. To be considered, apply here:
http://www.cytiva.com/cejobs/applyprospring.asp?prospr?prosprTW-901?jack?33