how to enlarge conditional text window

Melissa Clark melissa.s.clark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:17:37 PDT 2006

 Hi,
I'm sure I have seen this issue come up before...but can't seem to recall
the answer.

Is there any way to make the FrameMaker conditional text window or fields in
the window bigger (either through programming, plug-in, or setting config
file?)?  Sometimes my cond text titles are too long and run into the border
so that I cannot see the full title.  I would prefer to just make the window
bigger if it is at all possible.  Any information on whether this is
possible (and of course how) would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on digest, so please copy my email on your reply.

Thanks!
 Melissa