OT: Looking for an offshore headhunter

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Wed Aug 16 11:51:12 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I know what kind of discussion this can get into but I'd like to ask a
question anyway.

My manager has give approval for me to hire a documentation contractor
as long as that person can be gotten from an offshore locale where the
expense isn't as high as it would be to hire someone in the U.S. We've
used other offshore companies in the past with some success but don't
want to end up being dependent on them-we'd like to diversify our list
of vendors. Can anyone recommend a headhunter or how to go about finding
one offshore?

Jon Harvey

Manager, Desktop Documentation

CambridgeSoft Corporation