OT: Looking for an offshore headhunter

Merry Foxworth merryfoxworth at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 13:39:19 PDT 2006

Find someone local who works as an independent and who
can do it direct. Your company will have no overheads
such as recruiter costs, and the work will stay in
this country.  That person will probably do a better
job because they should be able to come on site if
needed to meet with those involved in the project.

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/merryfoxworth%40yahoo.com

> Send administrative questions to
> lisa at frameusers.com. Visit
> http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and
> info.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

An excerpt from Robert Giddings "Musical Quotes and Anecdotes",
published in Longman Pocket Companions:
"There let the pealing organ blow,
To the full-voiced choir below,
In service high, and anthems clear,
As may with sweetness, through mine ear,
Dissolve me into ecstasies,
And bring all Heav'n before mine eyes".
John Milton - Il Penseroso (1632).