Changing FM7.2 default parameters

Mark Forseth mforseth at imago.com
Thu Aug 17 09:10:03 PDT 2006

Anyone know the name of the file, and in which Windows directory, the
default-parameters file for FM7.2 lives? I'd like to change a few
defaults, if editing a text file allows it. I've searched the Web, the
frameusers site, and the FM7.2 online help, to no avail.

Mark Forseth

Imago Scientific Instruments

NOTICE: These communications may contain privileged or other confidential information for the sole use of the designated recipients. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without reviewing, copying or disclosing the contents.