Changing FM7.2 default parameters

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Aug 17 09:32:56 PDT 2006

Mark Forseth wrote:
> Anyone know the name of the file, and in which Windows directory, the
> default-parameters file for FM7.2 lives? I'd like to change a few
> defaults, if editing a text file allows it. I've searched the Web, the
> frameusers site, and the FM7.2 online help, to no avail.

See C:\Program
Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.2\OnlineManuals\Customizing_Frame_Products.PDF

Back up your C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.0\maker.ini file and
edit it as required. There is also a maker.ini file in
UserProfile\Application Data\Adobe\FrameMaker\7.2, which can be modified
too. Details in the PDF referenced above.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, 1949

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5