PDF - OT

Diana Stock Diana.Stock at wnco.com
Fri Aug 18 17:19:54 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I have a question about copying and pasting lines and circles drawn in a
PDF - using the Acrobat Drawing tools.

I would like to select them and transfer to another PDF (revision) but
when I do, the selection on the clipboard rotates on the new PDF.
(rotates clockwise in the pasting process). The original file's layout
is portrait and never has been rotated. Sounds silly to ask, but I have
an instructor that marks up books (PDF) and uses the PDF as a
presentation in a classroom. The book (PDF) is pretty big and he doesn't
what to take the time to redraw the artwork.

Anyone care to comment why the copy and paste gets rotated and how to
fix it?

Acrobat 6 Pro 6.0.5  3/1/2006

thanks in advance,
Diana Stock