Frame query .tpl?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Aug 22 05:35:22 PDT 2006

Peter,

It is just a normal FrameMaker file with a funny extension on it. The client
probably added the .tpl extension to distinguish it from their other
documents. There is nothing inherently different about a FrameMaker
"template" than any other FrameMaker document.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com