Conditional tags and translation (FM and Trados)

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Wed Aug 23 06:09:44 PDT 2006

I send docs with up to 50 conditional tags to my translation companies.
Any conditions that are set to 'show' within the Frame file when it is
prepared as .mif are made available for translation through S-Tagger.

If you have a translation vendor who is telling you that you cannot use
conditional tags, then you need to find another vendor who understands
the abilities of Trados.

Regards,
Carla Martinek, Translation Coordinator/Editor
Zebra Technologies Corporation
333 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
tel: 847.793.5616   fax: 847.821.1795
cmartinek|zebra|com