Conditional tags and translation (FM and Trados)

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Aug 23 05:52:21 PDT 2006

Hi,

Text which has a condition applied and is hidden is not
imported into Trados.

However table rows which have a condition applied and are
hidden do get imported.

At least that's what I noticed with our translation agency
half a year ago.

As a work-around you have to assign the condition also to
the text in such table rows.

Best regards

Winfried