Frame 7.2 & Acrobat Standard 6

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 05:10:16 PDT 2006

I'm sorry but that is simply incorrect. In both the 6.0 and
7.0 versions of Acrobat, both the Standard and Professional
editions have included Acrobat Distiller. The capabilities of
Distiller are slightly different between Standard and Pro
(Pro supports the use of watched folders and has additional
capabilities if you're creating PDFs from CAD applications) but
it is certainly part of the package in each case.

My opinion only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ