Monitor issue

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sat Aug 26 20:10:32 PDT 2006

The Dell 20" LCD is a very good value! I use it (at home) and one
of their 24" wide-screen LCD at work. The 20" has 1600x1200 native
resolution, and the 24" has 1920x1200 native.

Excellent results, and there are occasionally sales at Dell on the
LCD monitors. The 20" is often on sale (go to the Small Business
section - the prices are always best there).

Although absolute color accuracy is the reason I also have a Sony
20" GDM-F20 on a third system for images, there is no reason to use
a CRT anymore, imho, for general purpose text and image editing.

If you want greater color accuracy, then you can calibrate the LCD
using a Spyder color calibrator.