Monitor issue

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Mon Aug 28 07:40:03 PDT 2006

Cast an eye on the Costco.com website -- they carry a number of
highly-rated monitors, often at significant discounts (all are
brand-name, but have a costco/oem specific SKU/model#)

Grant

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of George Newfield
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:39 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Monitor issue

Hi Framers,

After four years of operation, my Dell monitor, Model D1626HT just went
south. So if I may, I'd like to solicit your thoughts on a high quality
20" monitor that won't bankrupt my resources. Are today's LCD monitors
in the $350-$500 price range up to the task, or does one have to spend
over $1000 for equivalent results?

I do a great deal of work in Photoshop and of course FrameMaker, using
WinXP Pro, SP2.

Many thanks in advance,
George