Public Domain Templates for FrameMaker Docs

Steve Cavanaugh steve at strayca.com
Mon Aug 28 15:10:30 PDT 2006

Hi everyone.  I'm a brand new FrameMaker user here, and I've been hired to
produce a Component Maintenance Manual to ATA Spec-100, to which I am also
new.  EGAD!  It raises the question in my mind - are there any repositories
of public domain templates for industry standard type documents such as Spec
100?  I'm certain that with a bit of study, I'll be able to produce one, but
if I had one to model from, and learn from, it would decrease the learning
curve considerably.  Anyone know of such a repository, or even where I might
find a set of stand alone templates for ATA Spec 100?

By the way, this looks like a very useful list - I've already learned
several things in just the last two weeks.

Steve Cavanaugh