Double-clicking *.fm file in dir no longer opens file

pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 11:38:54 PDT 2006

Hi Framers,

FrameMaker 7.0p576
Windows XP Professional

I recently reinstalled FrameMaker, and now when I double-click a
FrameMaker file in the directory, instead of the file opening in FM, I
get a series of messages similar to the following.

Trying to open – c:\RFI_RFP\Proposal Support Materials\Online Help
VGA.fm

1. Unable to find c:\RFI_RFP\Proposal
2. Unable to find c:\RFI_RFP\Proposal Support Materials\Support
3. Unable to find c:\RFI_RFP\Proposal Support Materials\Online
4. Unable to find c:\RFI_RFP\Proposal Support Materials\Help
5. Unable to find c:\RFI_RFP\Proposal Support Materials\VGA.fm

Can anyone tell me what's going on, and more importantly, how to fix
it?

Thanks for any wisdom you may impart.
Pearl Rosenberg
TeleHealth Systems