OT - Word Template for White Papers from a Frame team

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 05:45:22 PDT 2006

At 03:09 -0700 30/8/06, Roopa Belur wrote:

>Do you have any suggestions on what i can do to provide a good template to my VP? He is extremely knowledgeable about Word and templates....

Be warned: Word is not FrameMaker, and it might take you longer than you think to acquire the necessary expertise.

Here are some good Word resources:

<http://www.mvps.org/word>

<http://www.shaunakelly.com>

And if that fails, an MVP colleague of mine would be happy to quote you for production of Word templates:

<http://www.syntagma.co.uk/WordClinic.htm>

--
Steve Rickaby
WordMongers Ltd		                 http://www.wordmongers.com