Plugin or Script for printing out paragraph format properties

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 02:53:38 PDT 2006

At 13:54 -0500 30/8/06, Mike Wickham wrote:

>Unlike the Silicone Prairie plugin...

It's 'Silicon Prairie'. Steve's involved in software, not body part augmentation ;-)

A quick plug from a happy user: Silicon Prairie's plug-ins are all *very* reasonably priced, come for FrameMaker 6 and 7, and are available for Apple Mac FrameMaker too. This last feature greatly endears them to me: we Mac FrameMaker users are starved of a lot of really great plug-ins.

Whichever poster described a $10 plug-in as a 'deluxe solution' (Karen?) was maybe stretching a point a little.

My only slight complaint is that Steve doesn't send out upgrade notices. But at these sorts of prices, it would be unreasonable to expect him to.

--
Steve