Copy into document graphics vs. Import by Reference

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Fri Dec 8 10:34:24 PST 2006

We ALWAYS copy into document. This allows us to pass the file around
without breaking the links to the graphics. It may take a little
longer to do our books, but I feel it equals out since we don't have
to hassle with broken links. As far as paginating our books, we just
break our files down a little smaller and this makes the files fast
enough to work with.

Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator