Chapter Numbering

obair81 at comcast.net obair81 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 11:49:20 PST 2006

Translation.

The translation must be done in Word, so I will need to convert from Frame to Word, and this caused huge linking problems between the Word files the last time I did it with multiple Frame files in the Frame book.

Having one Frame content file, though it is not ideal for me, saves me from huge headaches down the road in this context.

Paul

From: Doug <dbailey4117 at gmail.com>