Unlocking Pgf Locked (Framers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 14)

Torralba, Jing jtorralba at saratogasystems.com
Thu Dec 14 15:04:54 PST 2006

Hi Fred,

I'm so glad you brought this subject up.

I found the same problem in some of the files I inherited from the
previous staff. It's awful because the generated paragraph is sometimes
an AppendixNum. I tried your solution but perhaps I'm missing something
because it did not work for me. All my paratags have PgfLocked set to
No. Can you share more details? Incidentally, this is my first time to
work with MIFs.

Does anyone know if the auto-generated paratag after an inset still
shows up in Frame 7?

Jing Torralba
Saratoga Systems, Inc.
(408) 558-9606