Using graphics from a reference page

Tammy Van Boening tvanboening at insureworx.com
Mon Dec 18 10:54:49 PST 2006

I know how to place a line above or below text using reference page
graphics and the advanced properties for the paragraph, but is there a
way to place graphics on either side of a single piece of text? I am
making a Glossary and for the GlossaryEntry paragraph tag (A, B, C,
etc.), I have been asked to mimic some legacy stuff and on either side
of an entry, place a double line that is aligned at the mid-point of the
paragraph. (I hope this makes sense). Right now, I am using a three
column, single row table with all borders hidden and the letter (A, B,
etc.) formatted as I want in the center column and a paragraph tag that
pulls a double line graphic from the reference page in the first and
third columns, but I am hoping for a more elegant approach.

Any and all help is appreciated.

TIA,

TVB

Tammy L. Van Boening