Anyone have expereince with XMP?

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 11:06:07 PST 2006

Hi, guys...we're looking at ways of streamlining various FrameMaker
processes, both from the perspective of error reduction, and for
future automation as we head toward XML conversion.

My question...has anyone had extensive success in embedding metadata
about documents into the document book and extracted that information
into something else?

I'm just starting my research into this, so I'm asking the list in
parallel to launching my own research into this.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."