Distiller Printing Error

Daniel Doornbos danield at promise.com
Tue Dec 19 12:14:47 PST 2006

Hi Don,

I haven't had one of these problems in a long time.

When output problems arise, I start by making a copy of the project.
Then, in the copy, I delete the suspect page and distill the file again.
As Rick Quatro pointed out in a separate message, page 85, not 59, is
the primary suspect. Watch the Distiller output carefully for clues.

Once you identify the problem page, make a small adjustment on that
page, such as deleting an imported graphic, and then try again to
distill. Keep doing that until you find the specific component on the
page that is causing the problem.

On the other hand, it may be that there is some kind of corruption in
the file that is not related to your material. To find out, copy your
material to a new file and try distilling the new file. If the new file
distills correctly, the original file was corrupted and your material
was OK.

Wishing you success,

Daniel Doornbos