FM cannot find PDF joboptions

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Dec 28 15:16:23 PST 2006

What your IT guy says is unfortunately irrelevant here.
What really happened was that the Acrobat 8 development team
changed the location for storage of joboptions without
considering its impact on the existing FrameMaker product's
"save as PDF" feature. The next major version of FrameMaker
will look for joboptions in the same place that Acrobat 8
stores them.

	- Dov