JOB?Tech Writer II/III

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 3 00:59:33 PST 2006

To all who post jobs on this list:

Please ALWAYS provide the city and state where the job is located, whether the job is staff or contract, and if contract, how long the contract is for.  There are places to which I would definitely not relocate, and I would not want to waste your time or mine by replying to a posting without that essential information

Thanks.

Diane

PS.    I hope I write better than a boat dock :-)

======