survey of apps wanted on Linux

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:28:27 PST 2006

Thanks, Rebecca.
I didn't know about this and I am using SuSE (at home). SuSE is owned by Novell.

I have been trying to use FM on Linux over CrossOver, but it seems to
have its limits. I hope Linux users (of whatever distro) will go and
spend a minute or two adding their requests for FM being supported by
Linux (or vice versa).

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson