Landscape pages in PDF are not uniform size -- Acrobat 7

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:29:55 PST 2006

When you save as PDF there's a dialog with page size definitions in
there. Make sure they're set to what you want the output to be. By
default they inherit from the document. Once changed, the settings are
retained in the book file for next time. They are not retained from
version to version of Acrobat, though.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736