Landscape pages in PDF are not uniform size -- Acrobat 7

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Feb 3 12:18:13 PST 2006

The Distiller cannot have disappeared or else Save As PDF would
not work, because that uses Distiller (the application). Distiller 7.0
should be right there in your Windows Programs menu.

Or are you talking about the printer instance named "Acrobat Distiller"?
If so, you need to know that newer versions of Acrobat have renamed
it.  In Acrobat 7.0 it is not named "Adobe PDF", but it works in much
the same way as the Acrobat Distiller printer in older Acrobat versions
did--print a file to that virtual printer and you "magically" get a PDF.

The one big difference is that you can now associate a particular set
of Acrobat job options (or "Adobe PDF Settings" as the menus in
Distiller 7.0 now refer to them even though they still use the same
.joboptions filename extension...).

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ