Changing the default Paste option in Framemaker

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Tue Feb 7 10:34:02 PST 2006

As I remember, putting TEXT first affects only Edit > Paste, not Edit >
Paste Special.

The ideal thing would be a key combination for Edit > Paste Special... >
Text, but you can't do that without the FDK.

Instead, try training yourself to do the keystroke ALT+E+S+T+ENTER.
Another good key sequence is ALT+S+V+letters+ENTER where "letters" are
the first few letters of a variable name. I use that one constantly!

I hope to write some sort of FDK thingie to handle this and others;
first I have to find time to go to the bathroom...

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.