Distiller swaying lines of boxes with rounded corners

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:41:41 PST 2006

A weird problem:

WinXP SP2.
FM 7.2; Distiller 7.0 (with Acrobat 6.0 installed after Distiller 7.0).

I was distilling a manual that has lots of FM drawings in it which I
have had no problems with earlier (before FM 7.2 and Distiller 7.0 (as
above). But now most boxes, filled or not, that have rounded corners,
have their top and right lines and sometimes (only) the bottom line
swayed and some filled boxes even sway the other way on the right
side, so I end up with an opening between the line and fill on the
right side. These lines show in variable width.

I remember having had this problem a long time ago, but not large
scale, and I don't remember how it was solved.

Any suggestions?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Supervisor Publishing
Air Atlanta Icelandic