Those ol' cross-references blues

pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 08:56:43 PST 2006

Hi Framers,

FrameMaker 7.0p578/Windows XP Pro

Every time I open a certain book in FrameMaker, I get three messages
telling me that three of the files (out of 17) have unresolved cross-
references and one message telling me that one of the referenced
graphics in one of the files can't be found.

Each time, I've gone into the chapters, searched for unresolved cross-
references, and re-applied them. I've also deleted the graphic and
inserted it again. The last time I opened the book, I even replaced
every cross-reference in the three files, but I am still getting the
same messages for the same files. All the other cross-references and
graphics in all the other files are fine.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I can do about it?

Thanks.
Pearl Rosenberg
TeleHealth Services