Those ol' cross-references blues

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Feb 14 09:12:56 PST 2006

Hi Pearl,

Are you using conditional text?

Do you get any errors when you open any of your files (i.e. missing
cross-references, missing fonts, etc.)? If a target document of a
cross-reference can't be opened without errors when you update the book, it
will report unresolved cross-references to that document.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com