FW: Those ol' cross-references blues

pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 11:32:20 PST 2006

Well, I've deleted the old book file and created a new one; saved the
errant files and their targets as MIFs and then back to FM; searched
the master pages for unresolved cross-references (none); and deleted
and replaced the "bad" cross-references. All to no avail.

I do notice that all the so-called unresolved cross-references are to
only three targets, but the markers in those targets look fine. Also,
the references themselves are correct (correct headings and page
numbers cited).

I don't get the error message when I update the book from Edit/Update
book, nor do I get the messages when I open the files by themselves,
although I do get a message that says there are unsupported fonts,
which I know there are not.

Anybody?