Importing Generated Files Into TOC

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Tue Feb 21 07:59:57 PST 2006

I think what you'll need to do is import all three generated tables
into a container file that is not a generated file. For example, you
might have a non-generated book component called FrontMatter.fm
that has the headings for the TOC, LOF, and LOT, but which
includes the actual listings for each as a text inset. The actual
generated files would be included in the book file as the last three
items so that you can easily exclude them when it comes time to
print the book.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ