Importing Generated Files Into TOC

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Tue Feb 21 05:53:43 PST 2006

I looked in the archives for this, but didn't see an answer to this particular question.

What I want to do is import my LOT and LOF into my TOC, so that they would be at the end, each under a heading saying "List of Tables" and "List of Figures" respectively.

I seem to remember that you're supposed to put the headings into the TOC and then import the files.

Every time I try that and regenerate the file, the headings disappear and the lists are printed before my TOC headings. It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I put in a page break before the headings.

I'm not sure what to try next.

Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone remember me from RadiSys a few years ago? You guys were a HUGE help to me back then!

Anne Robotti
Technical Writer
Journal Register Company
W-Ph:(609) 396-2200 x 166
C-Ph:(609) 902-3676
arobotti at journalregister.com

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.