tried Adobe expert support plan via the Web ?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:09:54 PST 2006

I believe they're a group of fm experts who work independently;
they're not Adobe employees. So it's up to them whether they want to
deal with files or not. It's been around for a while, dating from the
time period Adobe cut paid support staff and implemented that program
and beefed up the forumns.

Art

On 2/21/06, GILLIOTTE Valérie <vgilliotte at mega.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried the Adobe Expert support plan via the Web ?
> I am looking for user feedbacks as I've never read any. I consider suggesting this subscription to my company. Through this plan, is it possible to send some sample files to the Adobe Professionnal or is it only a question & answer type of exchange ?
> Thanks in advance for any information.
> Valerie

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358